Name: Dr. Abhishek M
Educational Qualification: Ph.D.
Designation: Executive Director (R&D), NCS Green Earth Pvt. Ltd., Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
University: Jiwaji University
Research Interests: Field of PGPRs, Screening and characterization of secondary metabolites from different microbes, Novel molecules isolation and characterization, Nanotechnology, Enzymes production and other fermentation based technologies.
Biography: Dr. Abhishek Mathur is presently working as Executive Director (R&D), NCS Green Earth Pvt. Ltd., Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. He is a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P), India and is associated with several research bodies globally. He is the Reviewer and Member in Editorial Board of different international & national journals. He had more than 75 Research publications in International/National/Referred Journals to his credit. He had filed 04 patents on technologies regarding solid waste management, waste water recycling, fermentation boosters for molasses industry and biocide for cane juice and mill sanitation in his industrial research career. He had 2 books published from Germany and India. Also, had authored 1 technical chapter in a research based book published by UCOST, Dehradun. He had presented his research papers in the form of Oral and posters in about 28 National & International Conferences.
1. Antifungal activity of some plant extracts against clinical pathogens A Mathur, R Singh, S Yousuf, A Bhardwaj, SK Verma, P Babu, V Gupta, ...Advances in applied science Research 2 (2), 260-264, 2011
2. Antimicrobial potential of roots of Ricinus communis against pathogenic microorganisms SK Verma, S Yousuf, SK Singh, G Prasad, VK Dua, A Mathur Int J Pharm & Biol Sci 1 (2), 545-548, 2011
3. Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of peel and pulp of some citrus fruits A Mathur, SK Verma, R Purohit, V Gupta, VK Dua, G Prasad, D Mathur, ...Int. J Pharm Inf Journal of Biotechnology and Biotherapeutics 1 (2), 1-17,2011
4. Pharmacological investigation of Bacopa monnieri on the basis of antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. M Abhishek, SK Verma, P Reena, SK Singh, M Deepika, G Prasad, ...Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research 2 (6), 191-198, 2010
5. Investigation of anti-inflammatory properties of Swertia chirayta and Gloriosa superba A Mathur, SK Verma, SK Singh, D Mathur, G Prasad, VK Dua, 2011 Recent Research in Science and Technology 3 (3)
6. Investigation of the antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity of compound isolated from murraya koenigii. A Mathur, SK Verma, SK Singh, G Prasad, VK Dua International Journal of Applied Biology & Pharmaceutical Technology, 2(1),2011
7. Anti-inflammatory activity of leaves extracts of Murraya koenigii L G Prasad, VK Dua, A Mathur Int J Pharm Biol Sci 2 (1), 541-544, 2011
8. Isolation of Bacillus producing chitinase from soil: production and purification of chito oligosaccharides from chitin extracted from fresh water crustaceans and antimi...A Mathur, A Rawat, G Bhatt, S Baweja, F Ahmad, A Grover, K Madhav Recent Research in Science and Technology 3 (11), 2011
9. Pharmacological investigation of methanol extract of Mentha piperita L. roots on the basis of antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties A Mathur, R Purohit, D Mathur, VK Dua Der Pharmacia Sinica 2 (1), 2011
10. Pharmacological investigation of methanol extract of Syzigum cuminii seeds and Crateva nurvula bark on the basis of antimicrobial, antioxidant and antiinflammator...A Mathur, R Purohit, D Mathur, G Prasad, VK DuaDer Chemica Sinica 2 (1), 174-181, 2011
11. In vitro cytotoxicity of Calotropis procera and Trigonella foenum-graecum against human cancer cell lines SK Verma, SK Singh, A Mathur,J Chem Pharm Res 2 (2), 861-165, 2010
12. Isolation and identification of antimicribial compound from Mentha pipirita A Mathur, G Prasad, N Rao, P Babu, VK Dua, Rasayan J Chemistry, 4, 36-42, 2011
13. In vitro cytotoxicity of Argemone mexicana against different human cancer cell lines. SK Verma, SK Singh, M Abhishek, S Shivsharan International Journal of Chemical Environmental and Pharmaceutical Research …2010
14. Analysis of phytochemical and antioxidant potential of Ocimum kilimandscharicum Linn SK Singh, AN Anand, SK Verma, MA Siddiqui, A Mathur, SO Saklani Int J Curr Pharm Res 3 (2), 40-46, 2010
15. Phytochemical investigation and in vitro antimicrobial activity of different parts of Ficus racemose A Mathur, Manoj Mourya L Der Pharmacia Sinica 2 (2), 270-275, 2011
16. Phytochemical investigation and in vitro antioxidant activities of some plants of Uttarakhand A Mathur, SK Verma, SK Singh, G Prasad, VK Dua J. Pharmacogonasy and Herbal Form 1 (1), 1-7, 2010
17. Evaluation of Lipid Profile of North Indian Hypertensive Subjects.Yashoda Mittal, A Mathur, Pooja. Asian J. Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Sciences 3 (18), 38-41, 2013
18. Antimicrobial activity of earthworm extracts A Mathur, SK Verma, R Bhat, SK Singh, A Prakash, G Prasad, VK Dua. J. Pharm. Chem. Res 2, 364-370, 2010
19. Screening of some Indian plants for their antibacterial and antifungal properties. A Mathur, G Prasad, VK Dua Flora and Fauna (Jhansi) 16 (2), 166-170, 2010
20. Leaves of Cycas revoluta: potent antimicrobial and antioxidant agent MK Mourya, A Prakash, A Swami, GK Singh, A Mathur. World Journal of Science and Technology 1 (10), 11 20, 2011
21. Antimicrobial activity of plants traditionally used as medicines against some pathogens 2010 A Mathur, R Bhat, G Prasad, VK Dua, SK Verma, PK Agarwal Rasayan Journal of Chemistry 3 (4), 615-620
22. Medicinal plants and traditional medicine system of Sikkim: A review 2014 MT Sherpa, A Mathur, S Das. World J Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
23. Evaluation of in vitro and invivo anti-inflammatory activities of Parthenium camphora 2013 V Gupta, S Chauhan, A Prakash, A Mathur. Recent Research in Science and Technology 5 (1)
24. Alterations in antioxidative potential of Ocimum cultivars as a method to characterize UV tolerance 2011 SK Singh, SK Verma, A Mathur, MA Siddiqui, DK Gupta, BM Sharma Recent Research in Science and Technology 3 (4)
25. Anti-inflammatory activity of earthworm extracts 2011 A Mathur, SK Verma, SK Singh, A Prakash, G Prasad, VK Dua. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 2 (2), 278
26. Anti-inflammatory activity of different fractions of Leucas cephalotes leaves extract 2011 A Mathur, G Vinay, K Verma Satish, K Singh Santosh, P Archana. IJCPR Feb–Apr 2 (1), 28-32
27. A review on bacterial biofilm formation and disassembly 2013 P Verma, SK Maheshwari, A Mathur. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 4 (8), 2900
28. Phytochemical Investigation and in vitro antioxidant activity of some medicinally 2011 important plants of Uttarakhand A Mathur, VK Dua, G Prasad, SK Verma, SK Singh International Research Journal of Pharmacy, 2 (6): 116-122
29. Investigation of Anti-Inflammatory Properties of S. chirayta and G. superba 2011 A Mathur, SK Verma, SK Singh, D Mathur, P GBKS Recent Research in Science & Technology, 40-43
30. Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Crocus Sativus Extract in Experimental Arthritis 2015 B Rathore, K Jaggi, SK Thakur, A Mathur, F Mahdi International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 6 (4), 1473
31. Aphanamixis polystachya (wall.) Parker, phytochemistry, pharmacological properties and medicinal uses: an overview 2014 AP Mishra, S Saklani, S Chandra, A Mathur, L Milella, P Tiwari. World journal of Pharmacy and pharmaceutical Sciences 3 (6), 2242-2252
32. Antibacterial potential of chitin and chitin based derivatives against pathogenic and drug resistant bacterial strains 2014 J Alam, A Mathur World Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences 3 (12), 1698-1707
33. Evaluation of antioxidant potential and phytochemicals of Morina longifolia 2014 Yousuf, RK Bachheti, A Joshi, A Mathur Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 6 (6), 208-12
34. Assessment of oxidative stress, antioxidant enzymes and lipid profile in the subjects of coronary artery disease (CAD) 2014 SK Thakur, K Jaggi, B Rathore, R Chander, F Mahdi, A Mathur International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Research, 5 (7): 3942-3046
35. Screening of Viola patrinii for Antioxidant potential and presence of Phytochemicals 2014 RK Bachheti, S Yousuf, RG Sharama, A Joshi, A Mathur Int. J. Chem. Tech. Res 6, 2316-2322
36. Evaluation of growth regulatory effect of chitin and chitin based derivatives extracted from fresh water crustaceans 2013 J Alam, A Kushwaha, A Mathur. Recent Research in Science and Technology 5 (1)
37. Evaluation of Pharmacological Activities of Pectin Extracted from Apple and Citrus Pomace N Sood, A Mathur 2013 International Journal of Bilogical Science 2 (4), 1203-1217
38. Phytochemical investigation and in vitro antioxidant activity of some medicinally important plants of Uttarakhand 2011 VK Dua, A Mathur, SK Verma, SK Singh Int. Res. J. Pharm 2, 116-122
39. Comparative studies on different varieties of Apple (Pyrus malus L.) of Kashmir (J&K) on the basis of PPO activity, Total phenolic Content (TPC) and antioxidant activity 2011 A Mathur, SK Verma, V Gupta, SK Singh, S Singh, D Mathur, R Bhat Int J Pharm Sci 2 (3), 1-6
40. Clinical study for investigation of encephalitis suffering subjects from Dhemaji district of Assam, India 2014 M Malakar, A Mathur World Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4 (3): 705-712.
41. Purification and Characterization of Pectinase (Pectin Methyl Esterase) From Apple Pomace N Sood, A Mathur 2014World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 4 (1), 749-764
42. Screening of solvent extracts of Cycas revoluta for isolation of antimicrobial compound R Sharma, A Katiyar, A Mathur 2014 Biolife 2 (4), 1218-1228
43. Coleus barbatus as a potent antimicrobial agent against some gastro-intestinal pathogens A Mathur, R Bhat, G Prasad, VK Dua 2011 J Life Sci 3 (2), 137-140
44. Antimicrobial activity of leaf extracts of Murraya koenigii against aerobic bacteria associated with bovine mastitis. 2010 M Abhishek, VK Dua, G Prasad International Journal of Chemical Environmental and Pharmaceutical Research
45. Advances in TB drug development: A note on derivatives of Isoniazid and Pyrazinamide Ruchita, S Nanda, D Pathak, A Mathur 2017 International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 8 (6), 2341-2359
46. Evaluation of Antioxidant profile of Labeo rohita in stress condition after exposure to phenolic compounds 2017 V Gaur, A Mathur Int. J. Sci. Res. Pub 7 (6), 423-434
47. Antimicrobial potential of endophytes isolated and characterized from aerial and non-aerial parts of Murraya koenigii L. 2015 A Kumar, M Shawl, R Jain, A Mathur Advances in Applied Science Research 6 (10), 21-29
48. Evaluation of antioxidant potential of solvent extracts of female cones and leaves of Cycas revoluta 2015 R Sharma, A Mathur World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 4 (1), 1466-1472
49. Antioxidant Activity of Different Extracts of Valeriana hardwickii 2014 S Yousuf, RK Bachheti, A Joshi, A Mathur Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res 24 (2), 297-301
50. Evaluation of antifungal potential of chitin and chitin-based derivatives against pathogenic fungal strains 2014 J Alam, A Mathur Biolife 2 (4), 1354-1358
51. Synthesis and evaluation of antimicrobial, antitubercular and anticancer activities of benzimidazole derivatives 2017 S Yadav, B Narasimhan, SM Lim, K Ramasamy, M Vasudevan, SAA Shah, A Mathur Egyptian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences
52. Isolation and Purification of Protein from Skin and Muscles Homogenate of Labeo rohita (Rohu) 2017 K Bijalwan, SK Verma, A Mathur Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 6 (8), 1493-1500
53. Study of Production of Green Conjugates of Silver Nanoparticles for Determination of Antimicrobial Potential against Biofilm Producing Staphylococcus aureus 2017 J Bharti, A Mathur Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 6 (8), 2280-2286
54. Study of the Optimal Physical Parameters and Action of the Proteolytic Enzyme on the Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Potential of the Protein Isolated from Different Pulses 2017 S Jabi, A Mathur Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 6 (8), 1523-1533
55. Study of the Antimicrobial Profile and Phytochemical Composition of Solvent Extracts of Leaves and Female Cones of Cycas revoluta 2017 K Lal, N Ahmed, A Mathur Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 6 (4), 2514-2522
56. First report on anti-diabetic potential of chitin and chitin based derivatives against alloxan induced albino rats 2016J Alam, A Mathur International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 7 (2), 798.
57. Isolation pattern and drug susceptibility scenario in M. tuberculosis isolates from infected patients of Kashmir valley, India: A comparative study 2016 Z Nowshad, J Khosa, A Mathur Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research 8 (4), 657-660
58. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using medicinal plants and its characterization 2014 A Mathur, A Kushwaha, V Dalakoti, G Dalakoti, DS Singh Der Pharmacia Sinica, 5 (5): 118-122.
59. Evaluation of potent hydro-alcoholic extract of leaves of Azadirachta Indica for isolation and identification of anti-helminthic compound 2016 Shubham, U Bhardwaj, N Sharma, A Mathur International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences, 5 (5), 88-95
60. Screening of solvent extracts for isolation of antimicrobial compound 2015 P Babu, SK Verma, A Mathur International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 6 (6), 2641
61. Relationship between mutation in RPO B gene and resistance of M. tuberculosis to Rifampicin in Kashmir (J&K), India 2015 Z Nowshad, A Mathur, KR Kumar World Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4 (7): 985-992.
62. Anti-Helminthic Potential of Solvent Extracts of Indigenous Botanicals. 2015 R Jain, S Ansari, D Aswal, A Mathur, 2015. International Journal of Applied Biology & Pharmaceutical Technology, 6 (4): 102-105.
63. Antimicrobial activity of macrofungi of Rajouri Dist. (J & K), India. 2015 A Nidhi, PN Chowdhry, M Abhishek Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research 7 (8), 307-312
64. First report on survey of macrofungal diversity in Rajouri Dist. (J&K), India 2014 N Anand, A Mathur, PN Chowdhary World Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3 (12), 1385-1402.
65. Assessment of lipoprotein-associated phospholipase a2 in coronary artery disease patients of north India 2014 B Rathore, S Thakur, K Jaggi, R Karoli, A Mathur, F Mahdi International Journal of Bioassays 3 (9), 3233-3236
66. Impact of rainfall and temperature in Japanese encephalitis in the Dhemaji district of Assam 2014 M Malakar, A Mathur International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, 70
67. Study of the Relationship between Salt Concentration, ABA Production and Mangroves Species: A Review 2012V Gupta, V Shrivastava, G Shrivastava, N Anand, A Mathur Current Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences 1, 05-10
68. Occurrence of Vivipary behavior in Tagetes erecta L. 2012 N Anand, A Mathur European Journal of Experimental Biology 2 (6), 2317-2319
69. A reliable rapid protocol for characterization of in vitro totipotency in Spilanthes oleracea. SK Singh, SK Verma, MA Siddiqui, M Abhishek, BM Sharma 2011 Environment Conservation Journal 12 (3), 67-71
70. Isolation and determination of biochemical nature of water soluble anticoagulant from earthworm. 2011 M Abhishek, SK Verma, SK Singh, P Archana, G Prasad, VK Dua Environment Conservation Journal 12 (1/2), 75-77
71. Immunomodulatory activity of Calotropis procera 2011 SK Verma, SK Singh, S Singh, A Mathur Flora and Fauna 17 (1), 181-184
72. Physiological and biochemical studies in cyanobacteria exposed to the Cadmium stress 2011 SK Singh, N Saini, P Kalita, V Thakur, SK Verma, A Mathur, A Siddiqui Flora and Fauna 17 (2), 379-386
73. Antimicrobial activity of leaf extracts of Murraya koenigii against aerobic bacteria associated with Bovine mastitis 2010 A Mathur, VK Dua, G Prasad International journal of Chemical Environmental & Pharmaceutical research 1 (1): 12-16.
74. Pharmacological investigation of Bacopa monnieri on the basis of antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. 2010 A Mathur, SK Verma, R Bhat, SK Singh, A Prakash, G Prasad, VK Dua J. Chem Pharm. Res. 2 (6), 364-370
75. Evaluation of immuno-modulatory and microbicidal potential of Thuja occidentalis. 2010 SK Verma, SK Singh, S Shivsharan, M Abhishek Environment Conservation Journal 11 (3), 85-88
76. Standardization of method for genomic DNA extraction in Eudrilus eugeniae 2010 A Mathur, R Bhat, SK Verma, A Prakash, G Prasad, VK Dua The Indian pharmacist 9 (3), 49 51