Name: Dr. Saqlain Raza
Educational Qualification: Ph.D, MBA, BA
Department: Department of Entrepreneurship, School of Business Management,
University Utara Malaysia
Research Interests: Dr. Saqlain Raza's research interest includes Entrepreneurial Network, Small Firm Performance etc.
Biography: Dr. Saqlain Raza is an enthusiastic, adaptive and fast-learning researcher, with a broad and acute interest in the discovery of new innovative research models which are helpful for economic development of developing states and currently working as an researcher in University Utara Malaysia, Malaysia. He particularly enjoys collaborating with researchers from different disciplines to develop new skills and solve new challenges.
1. Raza, S. (2013). Managers’ Practice about Demand Estimation and Demand Forecasting in Pakistan: An Analysis. European Journal of Business and Management. 5(1). 27-36. International Refereed journal.
2. Raza, S., Minai, M. S., & Hashim, N. A. (2017). The Conceptual Framework in Examining the Influence of Relationship Competency on Small Firm Performance with the Mediating Role of Dynamic Capabilities. Journal of Business Management and Accounting. 7(2). 85-92. UUM Refereed journal.
3. Raza, S., Minai, M. S., & Hashim, N. A. (2018). The Determinants of Small Firm Performance in Surgical Instruments Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan. Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. 6(2). 24-30. International Refereed journal.
4. Hashim, N. A., Raza, S., & Minai, M. S. (2018). Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Competencies and Small Firm Performance: Are Dynamic Capabilities the Missing Link? Academy of Strategic Management Journal. 17(2). 1-10. Scopus Q3
5. Minai, M. S., Raza, S., Zain, A. Y.M., & Tariq, T.A. (2018). Linking Entrepreneurial Education with Firm Performance Through Entrepreneurial Competencies: A Proposed Conceptual Framework. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. 21(4).1-9. Scopus Q3.