Name: Dr. Srinivas Hanumansetty (On Vacation)
Educational Qualification: PhD
Designation: Currently working at Buckman Laboratories as a Product Development Scientist, U.S.A
Department: Chemical Engineering
University: University of Oklahoma
Research Interests: Developing next generation emulsions based products, New product development, Thin film coatings and colloid/surface science.
Biography: Dr.Srinivas Hanumansetty is currently working at Buckman Laboratories as a Product Development Scientist. Graduated from University of Oklahoma with a PhD in Chemical Engineering. His Bachelor of Technology, Chemical Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India. In his role, he launched three industry first defoamers and introduced a new product line for washing aids using advanced silicone polymer manufacturing techniques. He has 6 first author publications in leading journals for chemical engineering.
1.“Hydrophilic Encapsulation of Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes using Admicellar polymerization” S. Hanumansetty, E O’Rear, D.E. Resasco, Colloids. Surfaces. A. 2015, 474, 1-8
2. “Enhancement in Flame Retardancy of Cotton Fabric by Admicellar Polymerization” S Nehra, S. Hanumansetty, E O’Rear, J.B. Dahiya, Polym. Degrad. Stabil., 2014, 109, 137-146
3. “Two-site Adsolubilization Model of Incorporation of Fluoromonomers into Fluorosurfactants Formed on Cotton Fabric” S. Hanumansetty, E O’Rear, Langmuir, 2014, 30(13), 365-3672
4. “Stain Resistance of Cotton Fabrics Before and After Admicellar Polymerization" S. Hanumansetty, J Maity, R Foster, E O’Rear, Appl. Sci., 2012, 2(1), 192-205
5. “Admicellar Polymerization and Mixing in a Laboratory Dyeing Unit-A Variant of Rocking Reactors” S. Hanumansetty, P Kothary, N Yanumet, E O’Rear, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2011, 50 (10), 6418–6425
6. “Encapsulation of Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with Copolymer to Disperse in Aqueous Media” S. Hanumansetty, E O’Rear, D.E. Resasco, Submitting to Journal of Polymer Research