Name: Dr Tahir Ahmad
Educational Qualification: MDS
Designation: Dental surgery and EFL teacher with experience of dental practice.
University: Jammu University
Research Interests: General Oral,Periodontal and orthodontic procedures Aesthetic And Cosmetic Care Dental Treatment of Medically Compromised Patients Emergency Dental Care Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning Interdisciplinary Approach in Dentistry Basic Endodontic Procedures
Biography: Dr Tahir Ahmad is graduate in dental surgery and a recently qualified EFL teacher with experience of dental practice at government setup.He has completed his post graduation at Rajasthan university of health sciences and MDS in oral and maxillo-facial surgery. He provides online consultations to patients globally as well as in India, answer their queries and provide competent digital consultations at www.lybrate.com/drtahirah, discuss dental and medical cases with fellow doctors at http://curofy.com/drtahirahmad.
• Original research,cancer and precancerous lesions of oral cavity;our experience,jida,vol 10,issue 7-july 2016.
• Original research,Adenamatoid odontogenic tumor,an uncommon cause of facial swelling,ijcmr,volume 3,issue 9,September 2016.
• Original research,clinico-pathological features of central and peripheral giant cell lesions of oral cavity;our experience,ijar2016;2(10);29-33
• Bifid mandibular condyle: a very rate entity case report and review of literature;page 14-18,clinical dentistry,November -2016,issue no 11,vol no X.
• Research article,Auto-Transplantation of mandibular third molar:a case report/journal of science/vol 7/issue 1/2017/28-33
• Research article:to study demographic variables and epidemiological determinants associated with road traffic accidents coming to Indira Gandhi Govt Dental College and Hospital Jammu:International journal of current research vol 9 issue1 jan 2017
• Research article: diabetes and periodontal diseases-the current scenario, International Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 3, Issue, 02, pp.1392-1396, February, 2017.
• Ahmad, T., Lone, P., Kaur, S. & Singh, S. (2017). Capillary and Cavernous Hemangiomas of the Maxilla: Case Report of Two Patients with Unusual Size and Presentation. Case Reports in Odontology. 4(1), 10-17. www.casereportsinodontology.org
• Herpes zoster of trigeminal nerve after dental extraction :a case report,international journal of current research volume 9 (issue 5):page51523-51526,may 2017